The call for submission is open to present films at the 12th edition of the Most
The Most International Wine Film Festival 2023 opens the call for submission period to participate in its international competitive section, Collita (harvest, in catalan language).
– Submissions to Most are free and open until 15th June 2023.
– All submitted films should have been made on or after 1st January 2021.
– The twelfth edition of the festival will be celebrated from 2 to 12 November in Penedès, and from 23 to 26 November in the Priorat region.
– The submission of Collita shall be done through the Most Festival distribution platforms:
Click for festivals (www.clickforfestivals.com)
For more information related to submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Collita competitive section is open to any audiovisual work from any nationality that explores any aspect of the world of wine and cava (promotional, artistic, educational, touristic, scientific, documentary, narrative, etc.) and share the festival’s objectives.
Films selected for competition will be eligible for six awards:
• Jury Award. Funded with 3.000€.
• Vi Català Award to the best expressing the values of wines from any wine designation of origin (DO) in the Catalan-speaking regions. Funded with 1.500€.
• Award for Best Sustainability to the film that best expresses the values of a organic viticulture and oenology, and respect for the environment.
• Award for Best Advertisement.
• Award for Best Fiction Film.
• Award for Best Documentary Film.